Educational AND Other Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong Business understanding
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Transitions across multiple domains & industries (eg domains - F&A, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, CRM, Telecom, Insurance) / (industries communication & high tech / Financial services etc)
- Should have the experience in leading & executing medium scale Programs as a PM
- Ability to engage in Business discussions & comfortable while working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the Country / regional client executives in a range of environments
- Quick to grasp and understand complex situations coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Ability to work creatively and analytically within strict deadlines in a problem-solving environment
- PMP / Six Sigma Certification is an added advantage.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.