Educational AND Other Requirements:
- Previous accounting experience/studies in Accounting or Finance.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experiences.
- Fresh Grad are encourage to apply as well.
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English and Japanese for Accenture interaction
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
- Able to work on a flexible basis as determined by the business needs.
- Knowledge in Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP 730, CIM/JIT, or Syteline is an added advantage.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.