- Act as API domain SME
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identify and qualify potential new clients, creating new business pipelines for the team
- Drive opportunities through value-based consulting – leads digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
- Lead API-centric solution design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit.
- Deliver value to clients through various Digital architectures (e.g cloud-first, microservices, API-centric)
- Follow closely digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manage teams of different sizes (from small team to very large team) and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
- Manage project scoping and resource planning for new client engagements or deals
- Play the API Subject Matter Expert role to lead API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
- Play the API Platform Architect or Subject Matter Expert role during project establishment and works with other team members to ensure successful delivery of client work
- Lead in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing with other team members and Subject Matter Experts
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital solution architectures
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Digital solution architectures (cloud, hybrid)
- Minimum of 2 years in working with Automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (Cloudfromation, terraform etc.)
- Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.