Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Supply Chain & Operations professionals help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Sourcing & Procurement professionals design and implement strategies that transform buying and selling with differentiating sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, technologies and organizations.
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals. Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey.
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project. Facilitating complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.