- Database development using T-SQL
- Lead/participate in projects to develop data portfolio
- ETL development using SSIS and stored procedures
- Data modelling
- Experience from the Microsoft SQL stack, including SSIS and SSAS
- Good knowledge of T-SQL, i.e. writing stored procedures, functions indexes
- Excellent knowledge of database concepts such as tables and joins
- Good knowledge of query optimization techniques such as indexing and partitioning
- Experience from BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Cognos etc.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of DAX, VBA and Powershell
- Knowledge of Python, R, machine learning, and big data technologies
- Knowledge of data warehouse modelling concepts and architecture such as Kimball and Inmon
- Experience from working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.