- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Business Marketing / Management
- Liberal Arts / Communications / Organisational Behaviour
- Must have Outstanding PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree from discipline.
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Must be in Leadership roles in Co-curricular Activities in University
- Involved in part-time work or Internship will be an advantage.
- A passion for consulting
- Characteristics of a future leader
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Only Malaysians. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.