- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Min 3+ years proven work experience in shared services or IT operations environment.
- ITIL other management and technical certifications
- Flexible options will be available during critical activities considering 24x7 support and on-call support services.
- Travel is expected for this role particularly during meetings with clients and stakeholders.
- Exposure to a customer support function
- In-depth knowledge on client services and tools
- Ability to maintain and enhance professional relationship with customers
- Outstanding communication, oral and written, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Experience in program or project management
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”