Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accountable for delivery of workplace business operations on site within a moderate size/complexity location. Implement Workplace strategic direction and vision for the Malaysia office. Manage respective team(s) and have fiscal responsibility for the Workplace operating and capital budgets. Ensure all Workplace business operations meet or exceed appropriate service level requirements.
- Set strategic direction and vision for Workplace Solutions across all Accenture business entities globally or for a geographical unit
- Identify and analyze trends of concepts/technologies impacting the Workplace Solutions capabilities and specialties
- Design and manage new or changes to, existing operating models, technologies and business applications to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy
- Set and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards.
- Review strategic service model options as appropriate
- Establish and oversee the Workplace Solutions operating and capital budgets, including monthly variance analysis, annual/quarterly forecasting and long-term planning
- Direct and manage Accenture's real estate portfolio across all Accenture business entities
- Oversee Accenture's Workplace Solutions operations across all Accenture business entities
- Define strategic outsourcing decisions and manage top management relationships with external service providers
- Influence relevant leadership and/or stakeholders to take action in line with the strategic direction of Workplace Solutions
- Lead the relationship management between Workplace Solutions and other customer groups, Corporate Functions and user groups to ensure correct alignment with business priorities
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility (including succession planning and people development strategy)
- Account for the integrity of key human resources processes including career development, salary reviews, recruitment processes and performance management
Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Set overall workplace strategic direction and vision for a location(s), and set goals and standards for services for an innovative digital workforce and in a digital workplace environment, including real estate, life safety, environmental management, executive support services, customer services activities such as audio-visual support, catering services, document services, switchboard services, reception services, floor support services, space utilization management, as well as facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services.
- Represent Workplace with other functional leadership (all Accenture businesses, CIO, Finance, Real Estate, CIO, HR, Legal, etc.)
- Direct and manage the real estate portfolio for a location(s) to optimize space utilization and effectiveness across corporate, client delivery and acquisition offices
- Establish and deliver to the operating and capital budget for all Workplace in the location(s) (across all business units and customer groups)
Develop Key Relationships
- Build and manage relationships with key executives at external service provider organizations and leverage those to define and execute strategic outsourcing decisions. This includes leading contract negotiations and reviewing performance against strategy and budgets
- Drive internal and external customer satisfaction and work closely with key leaders (global/regional/local) to measure and increase satisfaction; maintain open and proactive communication with all levels of management
Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards. This may involve periodically reviewing the strategic service model and adapting to the changing needs of our all Accenture businesses and increasingly mobile workforce
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility (including training strategy)
- Ensure integrity of all key human resource processes including career and talent development, diversity, salary reviews, recruitment and performance achievement
- May help identify and analyze trends of concepts and technologies impacting workplace areas, including our environmental priorities; partnering with CIO to develop and execute a forward-thinking strategy in the experience, service, operations, and technology in our offices.
- Direct and manage the related life safety and security of our offices and people associated with those offices, including emergency management, asset protection and information security