Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years of experience in a QA role in a customer service contact center environment
- Meticulous, organized, highly disciplined and analytical by nature.
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work on a shifting schedule if needed
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.