- Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS) and relevant local accounting standards
- Statement of Auditing Standards no. 70 (SAS 70)
- General Accounting processes, specifically in VAT and WHT and other Accounting functions
- SAP Finance
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Scanning/Document Imaging Tool
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skill
- Result, Customer and Quality Orientation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A recognized degree in Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines, or professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or CPA
- 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably in a global shared service environment.
- Exposure in a large and reputable audit firm would be an added advantage
- Has been trained and had extensive exposure in SAP accounting transactions. Has applied skills in various industries.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding in General Accounting function. Has applied knowledge and experience in complex working environment.
- Moderate exposure in other accounting functions.
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Experience with accounting systems
- Microsoft Office skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”