At Accenture Interactive we drive creativity and innovation at all levels. Our Design Leadership invests itself in strengthening the relationships between our teams, our clients, our work, and the people who use our products and services every day.
As a Studio Design lead, you’ll own the design & content practice and delivery across one or more accounts. You’ll be responsible for overseeing multidisciplinary design & content teams to create ideal solutions for our clients. You’ll also manage designers, collaborate with primary stakeholders, and work with program leadership to plan future projects.
This is your opportunity to evolve integrated design as both a discipline and a practice on a global scale.
Lead and inspire design teams and individuals.
- Provide oversight and lead content & design activities across client and internal projects.
- Create opportunities to solve business challenges with design excellence.
As a Studio Design Lead you will:
- Drive design & content quality, practice, and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as create new offerings within Fjord.
- Lead content & design points of view, proposal creation, and relationship management across one to two key clients.
- Deeply understand the market and can speak to our clients and the industry about our content, craft, and trends.
- Own craft and capability output across key projects, ensuring each project deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance and performance decisions for members of the studio team.
- Provide directional oversight of individual project team's work and assume overall accountability for it.
- Develop pitch decks and project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and well-shaped work for our Design team.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
Working together, we will:
- Create environments where our design teams can do high-quality work for our clients.
- Uncover opportunities to apply design thinking to solve challenges for key accounts
- Build and strengthen the multidisciplinary skillsets of design teams across the studio.