- Complete the required number of quality assurance audits
- Cascade and train the team on process updates
- Re-train and re-educate the team should there are identified error trends.
- Calibrate with Subject Matters on quality scoring
- Maintain and improve the training curriculum and train new hires
- Collects, measures, analyzes, evaluates, interprets and summarizes data in preparation for generating reports to be used for performance evaluation of the project.
- Train new hires
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead
- Interface effectively with Client team
- Address technical questions from the team
- 6+ years of experience.
- Quick learner, and ability to lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Passion for learning and creative problem solving.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.