- Team development and leadership
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required.
- Relationship management - build and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong persuasive skills and Self driven approach.
- Outstanding people management skills
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing Services offered for Brand Promotions.
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any Domain
- 8+ years of team management experience managing
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.