Description of skills requirements, desired work experience, Educational background, special trainings, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant supervisory experience
- Management reporting experience
- Managing measured productivity of team
- Experience managing productivity-driven operation
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly through self-study, classroom, and hands-on experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and overtime; or swing shifts as needed.
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
The individual will
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Lead and mentor QA team members and setup robust quality metrics.
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Accountable for handling multiple market complex data and ability to present with
- Responsible for medium-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resources and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluates direct reports, and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.