Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Regional Description: Malaysia
Job Number: 00602110 00602110_en-GB
Working Location: Subang Jaya
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Receive and process customer bills.
• Generate and distribute customer bills via email.
Customer Payment Posting and Invoice Clearing
• Apply cash remittances & credits/adjustments.
Accounts Receivable Function
• Process user queries.
• Process bad debts.
• Maintain customer master data, including credit and risk details.
• Issue customer statements of account.
• Review AR ageing report and follow up on overdue items.
• Manage overdue process dunning.
• Prepare reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis depends on the business needs.
• Post and reconcile Accounts Receivable activities to the General Ledger.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.