- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline.
- A Human Resources designation/certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing deep insight into HR related matters
- Minimum of 3-5 years HR service delivery management experience
- Ability to provide on-site support at client locations 2-4 days/week or as needed
- Demonstrated experience delivering competitive industry best practice HR solutions
- Experience creating successful and productive high level working relationships as a means of driving strategy, solution development and services delivery
- Significant work experience at executive and/or senior management level (program management, project management and sales experience)
- Extensive experience in management of global or geographically distributed teams
- Deep understanding of Accenture’s business operations and business strategy
- A high degree of business acumen including an understanding of the financial implications of HR services / solutions
- Ability to develop HR strategy for global Account
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of client business and industry
- Innovative problem solving and decision making
- Strong coaching/partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.