- Responsible for managing an interval, daily and weekly staffing plan to ensure that the center is appropriately staffed based on client requirement and internal capacity plan numbers
- Administer shift bids across multiple sites and clients/lines of business
- Develop and adjust employee schedules and rotations to meet the work volume demand on each day
- Adjusts breaks, lunches, start and stop times and other offline activities for each hour
- Analyst will also be required to provide support for Roster Management and Forecasting/Capacity Planning functions
- Initiate the stakeholders monthly forecast process and governance
- Support development of staffing and scheduling optimization through on going volume and AHT trend analysis.
- Fixes issues between vendor and operations
- Conducts roadshow for the new process
- Analyst will also be required to provide support for other scheduling functions like Leave Management, Seat Management and Roster Management and Forecasting/Capacity Planning functions
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization in capturing, managing and communicating metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Workforce Management experience required
- Bachelor's Degree holder
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.