If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialised business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Service Delivery professionals are responsible for providing service delivery across the breadth of offerings such as accounting, information technology, application development and maintenance, helpdesk services, procurement, learning and training, and human resources. The work that is performed by our delivery professionals may serve one or more clients concurrently and they may be located directly at a client site or within our global delivery network.
Provide overall operational supervision, management and support for HR Services pertaining to the dedicated helpdesk functions to ensure all transactional processes are executed accurately in a timely manner, by maintaining a healthy working relationship with the Business Groups (the customers), guiding and monitoring the performance of HR Analysts and controlling the service level to the Business Groups.
- Manage all dedicated helpdesk related operational activities to achieve target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and providing support to Helpdesk Analysts for resolution of complex issues.
- Manage and motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement.
- Develop staff capability, knowledge, skills and understanding of the CSC and Business Groups by organising frequent functional/ operational training and knowledge sharing activities for members of the team.
- Implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of services by reviewing andrevising operational processes, policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
- Maintain transparent communication channel with the Function Lead and Analyst by summarising and reporting on operational updates and issues to Function Lead for support, staff planning and development.
- Establish effective working relationships with the Analyst and build relationships with the wider group in CSC and the Business Groups, focusing on customer service by responding to service requests, providing support and attending to ongoing issues in a professional manner.