Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Culture & Communications Specialist / Manager to join Accenture’s HR ASEAN team. The individual will have day-to-day responsibility for shaping and delivering our key HR messages across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
At Accenture, HR culture & communications is evolving and is critical for us to be able to engage potential candidates, our people and our leaders in understanding our HR programs and initiatives and engaging them differently in a digital world. Much of our communication approach need to be rethought in the light of being digital first. In this role, there is a strong focus also on driving adoption of our programs and executing marketing campaigns that can effect behavioral change to add value to the organization. We need to engage the various stakeholders across a culturally and geographically dispersed workforce and create a purpose-driven connection using a range of face-to-face and digital channels.
The successful individual needs to have superior communications skills (written and verbal) and a track record of being able an influencer across a broad range of executive stakeholders and colleagues. A good understanding and experience in digital communications and marketing is required. You will need to be assertive, articulate and agile in your work style.
Lead HR culture & communications under the direction of the ASEAN HR Head including all aspects of refreshing the existing strategy and messaging framework, and assessing how effectively those messages are being cascaded
- As the first priority, work with the business and HR leadership to proactively map out clear goals and help to define, track and report upon the effectiveness of our current approach, and associated programs, before recommending evidence-based changes
- Understand our employer brand, review and propose new approaches to ensure consistent execution of the employer brand across internal and external communications channels
- Get to know and start to own our existing evaluation methods and procedures for collecting employee engagement data, such as surveys, focus groups, and questionnaires and use this data to segment our target audience and understand how best to engage them
- Devise a clear calendar of activities and run the digital campaigns components (email, social media, online groups, etc.) across ASEAN as well as identifying and managing relevant events
- Aim to set – and deliver – ambitious goals for significant measurable increases in the awareness and understanding of our strategy and core messages.
Work with the business and hr leadership to drive a strong and vibrant culture across the region.
- Leverage the global culture assets and customise to drive the individual needs of each country.
- Suggest, design and implement local culture change initiatives where required.
Work with HR and marketing colleagues across our geographies to identify and articulate alignment opportunities for the delivery of our key messages
Build effective relationships with business leaders across our geographies to help make things happen in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Many of the key organizational changes being cascaded are also being communicated in other industries – look to refashion existing content and campaign components where possible, working closely with our global internal communications team
- Build relationships to allow early identification of channels and tactics that will provide premium engagement opportunities
Excel at the technical components needed to ensure effective delivery of everything you do
- Embed yourself in the key conversations to shape approaches and tactics that drive the best outcome
- Manage your budget and closely monitor programme-specific, monthly and quarterly metrics