The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely innovative ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 13,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking managers provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance. Accenture Digital Analytics team is currently looking for a: -
Data Platform - Data Modeler
- Work with the data functional team, key business representatives, application designers and solution architect to understand data landscape, data sources, and end requirements.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical data models for the to be reporting and analytics solution.
- Create entity-relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams.
- Create models for No SQL data bases as required.
- Work with the technical architect and data engineering team to understand database constraints and implementation considerations.
- Help define and create required metadata.
- Maintain data models continuously as modifications and enhancements are made.
- Analyze and recommend aggregations and other measures to improve performance.
- Support detailed data mapping.