Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Regional Description: Malaysia
Job Number: 00542167 00542167_en
Provide legal contracting support to Accenture’s business in different geographies (predominantly APAC region) in documenting and reviewing contractual documents with clients from various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and client requirements.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of NDAs, RFPs, Proposals, Arrangement Letters, Statements of Work, , Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Local Country Agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, etc.
• May be required to provide quality checks, training, and guidance to newer/more junior team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing • NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, etc.;
• Directly liaising with internal stakeholders on various legal and commercial issues and able to handle matters end-to-end with minimal supervision;
• Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures, ensure issues are resolved and escalate to line manager with issues;
• May be responsible for providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives; and
• May have supervisory responsibilities.
• Excellent academic qualifications:
• Bachelor of Laws degree is a pre-requisite.
• Admission to Bar and/or relevant in-house experience;
• Able to work well individually as well as with a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Well-rounded and able to effectively manage multiple tasks and comply with deadlines
• Experience of working in a global setup is preferred
• Possesses problem-solving and analytical skills
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?