Leverage your technology expertise with one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services. At Accenture, we look for the best people and help them grow further. The scale of our capabilities and client engagements – and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value – will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical, functional, and industry skills & capabilities.
If you are an innovator with a thirst for knowledge, creativity, and innovation, join the largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts who will learn from you and who you will learn from.
ServiceNow is a cloud-based workflow and automation system that can address a myriad of IT and mission needs and capabilities. ServiceNow is used to support functions that include Business Process Management, Case Management, Enterprise Service Management, and IT Operations and Support. Accenture’s ServiceNow offerings leverage this dynamic and powerful technology platform to provide value-added solutions to clients. In addition to helping clients with some of the largest ServiceNow implementations in the IT space, Accenture is also now helping clients use the platform in a non-IT context. Examples of Accenture’s ServiceNow implementations in non-IT contexts include using ServiceNow as a Learning Management System, integrating with Plant systems to gather sensor data with automated remediation actions, and integrating with government data sources to display weather, earthquake, and haze alerts.
Role: ServiceNow Analyst/Specialist
As a ServiceNow technical specialist, you will be part of ServiceNow implementation teams across the ASEAN region. This role requires application/process design, and implementation of various ServiceNow modules or custom application development.
You will be provided an opportunity to take on unique challenges, and collaborate with Clients and internal Project teams to turn those challenges into shippable products. You will serve as the authoritative source on technical aspects of ServiceNow and demonstrate proficiency in solving challenges in design using ServiceNow out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible before resorting to customisation. This skill will be further leveraged on to build prototypes where required in both IT and non-IT areas.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on ServiceNow functionality to guide project teams in performing functional designs
- Clarify and assist with technical and application configuration queriesProvide technical validation of functional designs e.g. whether customisations are necessary or out of box ServiceNow features can meet the requirements.
- Provide guidance on ServiceNow’s best practices
- Document technical design specifications based on business and functional specifications
- Configuring / customizing ServiceNow based on client’s business requirements
- Designing and building of prototypes based on abstract ideas to shape concepts into reality
- Support pre-sales activities by designing and building mock-ups or prototypes to help drive Client discussions
- ServiceNow module implementations
- Articulate functional and technical designs to both Project and Client leadership
- Workflow driven Automation / Integration with other applications for Request fulfilment activities to improve speed of delivery and reduce human intervention.