- Act as API and microservices SME
- Help to develop/lead proposals and respond to RFP/Statement of Compliance, including performing effort estimates as an API Subject Matter Expert during bid stage
- Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms and various microservice stacks
- Deliver value to clients through various Digital architectures (e.g cloud-first, microservices, API-centric)
- Play the role of a Team Lead in Delivery projects to design, build, test and deploy APIs and microservices
- Play a core role in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Architecture, cloud native or digital development work
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security
- Preferably 2 years of experience in Digital Cloud Native Architecture (Serverless, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Preferably 1 year of working with Automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (Cloudfromation, terraform etc.)
- Relevant Degree or Masters holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- A strong sense of business acumen with solid technical foundation
- Technically strong and think ‘digital’
- Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices or M2M technologies
- Strong in modern Digital architectures such as cloud-first or server-less
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
- Strong in API design and best practices
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with a strong self-initiative to keep up with Digital trends
- Strong presenter in delivering differentiated value through proposals and business development
- Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Subject Matter Experts in at least one of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
- Willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.