'Deep technical administration experience with SAN storage, NAS, and SAN fabric technologies in a large scale corporate environment.
• Experience with EMC and NetApps storage systems including: CLARiiON, and Symmetrix storage arrays, Celerra NAS devices, NetApps FAS/V-class NAS devices.
• Experience with Brocade and Cisco SAN departmental and director-class switch technologies. Legacy McData switch experience would be an advantage.
• Experience with EMC storage mgmt software such as EMC/Ionix Control Centre, PowerPath, SYMCLI.
• Experience with disaster recovery methodologies and data replication technologies, including EMC SRDF/A and EMC TimeFinder, BCV, clones Workload Analyser.
• Experience with NetApp ONTAP, multi-protocol NAS filesystems (CIFS, NFS), NetApp Operations Manager, Snap Manager/Snapshots.
• Experience with EMC Celerra and knowledge of NAS integration with Microsoft Active Directory is desired.
• System administration and scripting skills on Windows and UNIX environments.
• Familiarity with database technologies (Microsoft SQL, Oracle) is also desired.
Computer Science/Information Systems degree or comparable experience
• To provide systems administration support to all enterprise storage platforms managed by Accenture's client Technology Including capacity management, hardware support and associated toolsets to configure and monitor the estate: Netapp Storage, EMC SAN storage (EMC DMX,VMX and Clariion), Fibre Channel switched fabric (Cisco/Mcdata/Brocade), Virtual
• Support on Netapp operations Manager \ DFM ver. 4.x, EMC ControlCentre (ECC),SMC,SYMCLI, NaviSphere and Performance tools (Workload Analyser, Performance Manager, STP Navigator, etc.)
• Support on CISCO MDS SAN switches for zoning and monitoring Performance for FC attached servers using CISCO Fabric Manager Software.
• Support on Mcdata director switches for zoning and monitoring Performance for FC attached servers using EFCM/connectrix Manager Software.
• Support on Brocade switches for performing zoning.
• Manage physical and logical SAN storage, fabric, NAS infrastructure configurations to ensure optimum performance, utilisation and availability.
• Proactively monitor and support storage infrastructure to maintain storage service availability.
• Upgrade and maintain storage firmware and management software to appropriate version levels.
• Provide local point of contact and communication channel with Onshore based infrastructure teams as required.
• Ensure high service delivery and customer satisfaction for storage.
• Respond to and resolve storage related incidents and provisioning requests.
• Handle client as appropriate. Provide support to junior team.
• Continuously enhance storage management processes to improve storage service levels
• Raise incidents and work orders with other platform teams and vendors as required and liaise with them to resolve storage-relating issues.
Managing Symantec NetBackup Appliance 7.x
• Managing Storage devices like HDS AMS series (2100, 2300, 2500), HDS HUSVM, USPv, USPvm, and VSP storage arrays,
• Managing NetApp filer (FAS3140, FAS2240 and FAS3240),
• Storage replication using HDS HUR, COW and ShadowImage,
• Storage allocation and provisioning – RAID groups, volumes, LUN’s and virtualization,
• Diagnose and troubleshoot backup and storage related issues,
• Performs routine backup policy changes and ensures all backups are properly run and completed,
• Performed restore for Windows, Linux, Unix and NDMP filesystem; Oracle, SQL and Exchange databases, • Liaising with vendors in providing support for Backup and Storage software and hardware related issues