Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job Number: 00457477 00457477_en
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Accenture Digital helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we:
· Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
· Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
· Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
· We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
· Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
· Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
As part of Accenture Digital team, you will work in a team to help organizations solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance using the latest digital solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about a wide variety of digital tools and technologies, and is excited about pushing the boundaries of these tools to meet our client's objectives.
· Develop and deliver boundary pushing concepts – transforming high-level ideas into working designs.
· Develop and produce elegant solutions which take into account both user needs and business goals.
· Encourage innovative approaches to design, using creative techniques to gain knowledge from clients, users and colleagues.
· Collaborating with clients and technical consultants to develop optimal user interface design solutions based upon industry research and best practices.
· Gathering user requirements to support functional and technical requirements
· Translating insights gleaned from user research and client input into deliverables including wireframes, task flows, sketches etc.
· Conduct end-user research, prototype testing and usability testing.
· Conduct expert reviews of user interfaces and providing feedback to clients to ensure designs meet the mental model of a user.
· Develop static and interactive prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts to clients.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.