Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job Number: 00422431 00422431_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of 35 of the world’s top 40 insurance companies.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Financial Services and Digital team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader
Are you ready to join our Insurance practice to help our clients avoid catastrophe by transforming their businesses with the latest technology? Do you want to help insurers reduce costs, manage risk and drive growth by improving their product development, policy administration and modernizing their technology platforms? Can you upgrade policy, distribution and claims functions by reducing time-to-market and helping insurers become more customer-centric?
If Yes, then Insurance Analytics is the place for you to hone your skills and expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a strong and vibrant Practice global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths, build your specialization and position you for success.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting world, you’ll often be:
• Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and IT advisory.
• The role would be expected to lead teams, manage clients, ensure delivery, manage people and provide business insights to clients, providing Report, Data Analysis, Predictive Analytics and Data Interpretation of data to help in enhanced data driven decision making
• The selected candidate would be expected to able to build deep C-level conversations, which will help position Accenture as a trusted advisor and partner with innovative and client-valued consulting
• Plays a vital role in issue resolution and root cause analysis, while interacts with client team and ensures timely management of client expectations
• Review effectiveness of process models to ensure fit for purpose and help team if required in developing statistical presentations
• Will involve working with Industry and Digital leaders of the Financial Service Operating Group in ASEAN to drive and sustain digital business growth
• Role will be based preferably in Malaysia, travel to other locations in ASEAN may be required
Professionals that would able to provide solutions focused data analytics, statistics, correlation analysis and predictive modelling specialize in insurance industry
- 8 – 10 years working experience, has previously worked in analytics for Insurance domain and understands Claims, Distribution and Underwriting / Pricing.
- Knowledge of Data management - querying, extraction, cleansing, aggregation, standardising using SQL, SAS and Microsoft Excel. Preferably an understanding of R and SPSS
- Preferably with good understanding of BI tools- SAP BO, Qlikview, COGNOS and MS Excel
- Willing to travel and able to work in a changing and growth oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities, preferably worked in Consulting environment
- Knowledge of statistical techniques - OLS, Logistic regression, Time series analysis, CHAID, Cluster, Factor analysis and advance analytical techniques such as Neural network, random forest, gradient boosting, Markov-Chain etc
- Fluency in English is essential
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.