If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists - they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
Supply Chain & Operations professionals help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Sourcing & Procurement professionals design and implement strategies that transform buying and selling with differentiating sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, technologies and organizations.
As a Management Consulting Manager, you will be at the core of shaping and delivering business transformation projects to respond to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to lead a range of activities from identifying client value creation opportunities to project managing the business solution implementation.
Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals. Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project. Facilitating complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants.