ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Join Accenture for a Career that keeps you Motivated and Moving Forward
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Join Accenture Technology Solutions for a career that keeps you motivated to move forward. Take the bullet train to become an expert in one of the world's leading applications. Combining intensive training with on-the-job learning from skilled practitioners, successful applicants will quickly develop into empowered individuals. By making meaningful contributions to some of Accenture's high profile client engagements, you will be shaping some of the country's leading organizations' services. In addition, you will be working with talented people globally to create new innovations. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be!
We are looking for graduates with the following attributes to join our Accenture Technology Solutions team through the Graduate Training program:
- Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
- You want to work in technology-driven business environments
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields with a good academic record (CGPA 3.0 and above)
- You have strong programming skills, knowledge of how client/server programs work and experience relating to investigation and design skill
- You work well in teams, confident and are able to express your views clearly
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur and may expect to work on out-of-town and or overseas assignments as required
Graduate Trainees progeam enables the trainee to design, implement and deploy solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP/Siebel/Java applications process design and configuration; application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and application technical architecture.
A Programmer/Associate Software Engineer assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. He/she has some experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes