People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The QA reviews and assesses the quality of reviews performed by our customer service agents and checks their compliance to the client policies. They liaise with other support teams and provide feedback on error trends in order to raise the Quality rate of the agents and project. They are skilled at reporting their findings back to leadership in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking of quality scores and follow-up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on making sure the quality of the project does not drop below contractual requirements. The QA we are looking for must have an interest in Customer Service and working in an exciting and fast-paced Internet & Social industry.
• Asses the quality of all agents on the project.
• Complete the required number of quality assurance audits
• Report to the management team identified error trends on a daily basis.
• Identify gaps in customer policies and provide feedback accordingly.
• Calibrate with various internal and client teams on policy knowledge on a weekly basis to ensure consistent quality assurance across board.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business processes.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
• May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
• May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
• May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement