Descripción De La Posición
Review, draft, and negotiate several types of contractual agreements in a fast-paced corporate environment which may include: master services agreements, outsourcing agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, data transfer agreements, requests for proposals and agreements involving cloud, blockchain security, automation, systems integration and agile development. Team with more senior CLPs in supporting more complex contracts and deal structures. Act, and continuously evolve as, a knowledgeable and relevant advisor on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions.
- Help to structure, negotiate and close client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective with high degree of autonomy and educate and advise company executives with respect to legal and risk management issues
- Strategize with senior CLPs and internal business clients prior to client negotiations
- Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s transactional practices
- Develop subject matter experience in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business and advise other CLPs in such areas
- Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
- Embrace and evolve to gain experience in seven Contracting attributes, including becoming a pathfinder, architect, business-minded, nonconformist, inspired, relevant and technology enabled contracting professional
Reports to: Contracting Lead for the MU
Supervises: No direct supervisory responsibility
External Relationships: Accenture client executives and negotiating teams; Outside Counsel
- Law Degree
- Authorized and licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
- A minimum 4 years of experience in digital, consulting, systems integration, and/or outsourcing areas in roles with increasing responsibility, such experience should be in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal/transaction group in a relevant industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience negotiating Intellectual Property and Data Privacy issues preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Accomplished negotiator with an understanding of principle-based negotiation strategy and tactics including the ability to present alternatives with proposed solutions
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions with high degree of autonomy
- Experience negotiating and drafting technology-based agreements
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
- Strong executive presence
- Good understanding of contracting/risk issues, including IP, as they apply to digital, consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Desirable Criteria:
- 8-10 years of total experience in legal services (for GLN applicants)
- Travel required.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600,000 colaboradores en más de 120 países, combinan experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas a través de más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios estratégicos y comunidades.