Descripción De La Posición
As a Design Researcher, you
Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
Participate in all phases of the project, bringing the users voice upfront. This includes participating in client workshops, creative brainstorming, designing products, services, and experience definitions.
Explain, discuss, and justify the outcome of the research eloquently, taking the extra step of thinking about implications and opportunities for our clients.
Be part of the construction of Design Research deliverables.
Tell a story present the communication of research findings, implications, and opportunities both verbally and visually.
Be open to working with a variety of teams and vendors all over the globe.
As a team, we:
- Conduct ethnographic research that helps us come up with invaluable insights to inform our clients’ strategies and products, services & experiences offering.
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative and have fun.
As a Design Researcher, you:
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Participate in all phases of the project, bringing the users’ voice upfront. This includes participating in client workshops, creative brainstorming, designing products, services, and experience definitions.
- Explain, discuss, and justify the outcome of the research eloquently, taking the extra step of thinking about implications and opportunities for our clients.
- Be part of the construction of Design Research deliverables.
- Tell a story: present the communication of research findings, implications, and opportunities both verbally and visually.
- Be open to working with a variety of teams and vendors all over the globe, since we conduct research globally.
- Feel comfortable working with all types of companies and industries, including some of the most successful technology companies.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on projects that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and conducting ethnographic research, driving, and applying user-centered design processes. Comfortable working collaboratively with users, clients, and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Familiar with the creation of research samples, recruiting screeners, stimulus, and protocols for a variety of research activities, visual presentations, and user journeys among other research deliverables.
- Comfortable with fast-paced research, including more strategic and tactical projects.
- Understanding of a variety of research activities such as Usability testing, online diaries, observation, shadowing, in-depth interviews, mini-groups, and focus groups, among others.
- Ability to learn new software quickly, experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Qualitative Researcher.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English C1 minimum. Other languages are desirable.
We are a family of Designers. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous, and effective Design Researchers ensure that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, and creative. Driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600,000 colaboradores en más de 120 países, combinan experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas a través de más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios estratégicos y comunidades.