Descripción De La Posición
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Did you know that Accenture is leading the digital transformation in the World?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our main purpose is to collaborate with our clients, so they can become high-performance businesses. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and approximately 640,000 employees worldwide.
- Career development according to your profile and interests.
- Work in one of the best companies and feel proud.
- Access to an innovative methodology and tools.
- Direct contact with experts worldwide.
- Use of work schemes and cutting-edge technologies.
- Constant training.
- Work environment based on teamwork and collaboration.
- Participation in International Projects
- Strong experience in designing and developing ETL mappings, mapplets, workflows, sessions using Informatica PowerCenter
- Analyze and resolve ETL job failures issues.
- Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and throughput.
- Experience in building complex SQL queries.
- Analyze the impact of changes on existing ETL/ELT processes and systems. Assess the compatibility with goals in all areas. Analyzes cost effectiveness and feasibility
- Ensure adherence to client standard policies and quality compliance enterprise metadata definition
- Participate in Framework design, building solution, issue clarification, unit test cases preparation and testing
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures theories principles and practices
- Communicates effectively with business partners to identify needs and evaluate options, ready to work in offshore-onsite model
- Basic knowledge in Unix commands and building shell scripts
- Experience with tools to follow up user story level tasks every day and drive them to completion
- Ability to promote and document changes between development environments (Dev, UAT, Production).
Accenture does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law.