Descripción De La Posición
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- 1+ year of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- 2+ year of Business Analysis experience
- US Citizenship required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams
- Client presentation development; executive presence
- Ability to produce documentation utilizing the MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL
- Experience managing relationships, operating procedures and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- Experience in test plan creation and execution, including automated test scripts
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Últimas búsquedas de Empleo
Mexico NL - Monterrey
Cloud Security Engineer
Mexico NL - Monterrey
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Mexico DF - Mexico
Network Support Engineer - GDL
Information Technology Operations
publicado hace 25 días
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Con más de 500,00 empleados en más de 120 países, Accenture resuelve los retos de nuestros clientes por medio de su portafolio de servicios y soluciones en Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology y Operations.