Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Testing professionals utilize Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement testing and quality assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment.
Test Automation professionals provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available functional test tools. Apply Accenture´s recommended test automation framework and best practices.A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- Lead and Mentor a group of QA automation Engineers on automating our test plans, test cases and scenarios
- Design and architect automation strategies that satisfy testing requirements
- Attend and participate in project-level reviews, code reviews and inspection
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- 4-8 years of management experience as leading automation / development teams.
- 3+ years of hands on automation / development experience working with automated test tools and methodologies.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization, prioritization and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Must be able to work with teams across different locations
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
USA IL - Chicago
Tech Arch Cloud Transformation Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Tech Arch Cloud Strategist Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Con más de 450,00 empleados en más de 120 países, Accenture resuelve los retos de nuestros clientes por medio de su portafolio de servicios y soluciones en Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology y Operations.