Descripción De La Posición
Location: Germantown, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Lead the design, implementation and support of a highly available multi-domain directory infrastructure platform.
- Assess, and review future directory architecture solutions, 3rd party directory management tools/applications, and implement life cycle maintenance processes.
- Align identity and access management processes with business processes and identify required governance and policy needs.
- Integrate new and existing policies and technical controls for user authentication.
- Guide and perform access data cleanup.
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Support the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs
- Maintain, upgrade, and support existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability
- Develop logical and physical technology documentation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written skills to interact with global teams and customers
- Understanding of X.509, RSA and general certificate management processes
- Solid experience with public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with certificate lifecycle management
- Solid experience with Microsoft Certificate Services
- Experience with commercial Certificate Authority providers and HSPD-12 Shared Service Providers (SSP)
- Interpret and apply FIPS 201, Knowledge of FIPS 140, HSPD-12, OMB memorandums, and NIST publications such as NIST Special Publication 800-series
- Experience authoring Certificate Polices and Certification Practice Statements (CP/CPS)
- Strong proficiency in cryptography
- Good understanding of secure coding techniques and IT security principals in general
- Appreciation of scalability applications development
- Experience with issue tracking systems, preferably Jira
- Understanding of enterprise authentication and web security
- Understanding of change management processes
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Hands-on knowledge of using cloud services and cloud migration in AWS and Azure
- Capable of writing scripts and other programming languages such as Python or Ansible
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Ability to plan work, estimate and deliver autonomously and equally partner with other engineers and operations staff
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Con más de 450,00 empleados en más de 120 países, Accenture resuelve los retos de nuestros clientes por medio de su portafolio de servicios y soluciones en Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology y Operations.