Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
The Geographic Area Legal Lead Is responsible for the provision of legal support to Local Compliance, Operations and Entities in the designated Geographic Area. Includes managing legal support and oversight of the services provided by all Geographic Legal Leads and Geographic Legal support personnel. Supervises the local implementation of all global and local compliance programs, ensures Legal support for local operations, and in coordination with Accenture Finance supervises the proper structuring and maintenance of Accenture companies (the last one in coordination with the Entity Matters team). Includes also, as required, direct legal support to other Legal Teams not present on shore.
Develop Key Relationships
- Work closely with Accenture senior management in the Geographic Area to ensure appropriate interaction and coordination
- Establish a close working relationship with key law firms throughout the designated Geographic Area and ensure that Accenture is being properly supported by such providers.
Lead CORE Team and Ensure Implementation of Global Compliance Programs
- In collaboration with the global Ethics and Compliance team, ensure all global and local compliance programs are properly implemented, maintained and monitored in each country in the Geographic Area.
- Organize and direct the work of the Geographic Support team in the region and ensure that legal support is provided in a cost-efficient manner utilizing the appropriate resources within the Legal Group, including LGSC.
- Ensure each country in the designated Geographic Area receives appropriate legal support to address its legal needs with respect to Local Compliance, Operations and Entities and coordinate with other Legal teams as necessary.
- Focus attention also in addressing the legal needs of new countries as Accenture expands its scope of operations in the Geographic Area (Mexico and Costa Rica).
- 10 years of experience in labor law issues (HR interaction), compliance (policies), Regulatory and Procurement issues.
- Experience working in corporative companies.
- Ideal experience working in Technology, Consulting Services, Telecom or Financial Services companies.
- Ideal experience working with cloud, services, software and data privacy contracts.
- Advances English level.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Con más de 450,00 empleados en más de 120 países, Accenture resuelve los retos de nuestros clientes por medio de su portafolio de servicios y soluciones en Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology y Operations.