Descripción De La Posición
• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) data with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality software designs that are well-documented.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Master Data Management, Project Life Cycle phases, best practices, and processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ETL tools such as Informatica and experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Experience in ETL Tools in addition to Informatica, including Business Objects Data Services (BODS), DataStage, Ab Initio, Talend, and Pentaho
- Experience with full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Experience with IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Experience creating, reading, and understanding a data mapping document
- Experience building high performing data load programs into multiple database including SQL Server and Oracle Servers
- Extensive knowledge of Data Mapping and parent/child relationships
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday). It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
Federal - Full Stack Developer
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Con más de 450,00 empleados en más de 120 países, Accenture resuelve los retos de nuestros clientes por medio de su portafolio de servicios y soluciones en Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology y Operations.