Descripción De La Posición
Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Security Systems Administrator will provide Tier 2 operational support to Accenture’s enterprise access control system and architecture to support the global life safety and security program. The Admin will own and manage issues that have been escalated from Tier 1 level, directly in support of newly configured server environments.
- Monitor support requests per defined processes and demonstrate a customer focused mindset
- Act as a global access control system expert
- Work with and support local Workplace safety and security teams
- Manage version upgrades, patching, change management, hardware configuration updates and governance
- Manage issues relating to day to day operations - maintenance and support
- Reactive support activities, ticket triage, escalations, etc.
- Application related issues (impacting an individual asset, single site or multiple sites, with limited impact to core business activities)
- Day to day monitoring of activities within a specific site or region and event driven alarm related activities
- Application related issues (impacting day to day core business activities and/or multiple sites)
- Assisting the upgrade of thick client installations
- Support planned system health checks
- Regular review of system performance and system events
- Checking the status of security hardware
- Regular system reporting
- Health checks of server hardware
- Liaise with local integrators
Understand, adhere to and advocate Accenture’s Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards
- Support and/or lead projects within the global Workplace Protective Services team as required
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Understand Accenture’s access architecture
- Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements
- OS patching on a monthly basis (or as agreed by IT department)
- Testing of version upgrades and Service Pack installations in the test environment
- Flagging any issues discovered including impact on 3rd party connected services
- Installing approved version upgrades and Service Packs in the live and environment
- Assisting with firmware upgrades of field devices (Carried out by local integrator)
- Upgrading of VM servers
Rotational after-hours support, will be required
High School Diploma
Minimum of 1 years CCure System Admin experience
Minimum of 3 years: Providing end user support
Minimum of 5 years experience in physical security
Some College/Military Service or Certificates around Life Safety and Security
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience with Enterprise Security Systems
- Extensive experience with SQL databases and Active Directory
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Able to assess reported issues and rectify
- Knowledge and experience with general IT architecture
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office products Inc. Excel, Outlook, Skype
- NVR experience including Storage configuration, event log reviews, system patching and camera stream settings
Excellent Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills to peers and clients
Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
Strong leadership and motivational skills
Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
Given the global nature of the role, flexible with non-standard working hours for conference calls
Solid oral and written skills
Ability to multitask priorities
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Oportunidad Laboral Equitativa
Todas las decisiones del empleador deben tomarse sin tomar en cuenta la edad, raza, creencias, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad de origen, discapacidades, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, estado de ciudadanía u otra base protegida por la federación, estado, o leyes locales.
Los candidatos no estarán obligados a revelar registros sellados o cancelados de condena o arresto como parte del proceso de contratación. Accenture se compromete a proporcionar oportunidades de empleo para veteranos a nuestros hombres y mujeres de servicio.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Consultant+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Vida en Accenture
Trabaja en donde estés inspirado a explorar a explorar tus pasiones y en donde tu talento será impulsado. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en los proyectos más increíbles que te puedas imaginar.
Conoce Más de Accenture
Con más de 450,00 empleados en más de 120 países, Accenture resuelve los retos de nuestros clientes por medio de su portafolio de servicios y soluciones en Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology y Operations.