Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Content Review Team Lead will manage the day to day operations of the analysts, manage reporting of volume, quality and other metrics to client and stakeholders and to assess the quality of analysts on the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meet volume and quality targets for all quality assurance audits
- Identify and provide feedback on trends or patterns, such as error trends
- Provide suggestions for policy, process, and workflow improvements
- Calibrate on policy knowledge with client teams on a regular basis to ensure consistent, reliable performance
- Identify root causes for business related issues and recommend solutions to improve overall client satisfaction
- Accountability for effectively handling escalations
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure timely resolution