Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 7 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years of implementing one of these modules – Ariba Strategic Sourcing, Buying, Commerce Automation and Supply chain collaboration
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational projects with on- and off-shore resources
- At least 2 years of Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, Metals/mining industry experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.