Accenture’s Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world’s most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends. Is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Application Security professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class security, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level transformation programs.
The DevSecOps Consultant leads, assesses, defines, implements and/or supports DevSecOps programs for Accenture or our clients. Engagements span from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level transformation programs. Lead teams and provide consultative solutions to help implement client DevSecOps capabilities to enable secure product development. Conduct methodology and architecture security assessments and define solutions to produce tailored DevSecOps platforms inclusive of target state people, process, and technology operating models.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Support our clients achieving the benefits that DevSecOps can offer
- Design and implement DevSecOps platforms, which covers areas such as integrating security into build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- Supervise and develop junior DevSecOps team members
- Promote DevSecOps culture in our clients
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevSecOps
- Direct all aspects of DevSecOps implementation and run operations
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in a waterfall development lifecycle where warranted
- Experience and ability to act in a consultative capacity with client personnel in addition to applying technical skills