Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Cross-Natural Resources professionals develop and deliver business solutions for Cross-Natural Resources within RES-Natural Resources.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Associate Manager develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Provides assistance to users of the Shared Services Center who request support, through the different means of communication made available (telephone, email) and channels the requirements, as appropriate. In addition, it generates service reports and surveys to verify user satisfactionPermanent Transfer Requirements
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 – Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
• Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
• If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
• Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
§ § Schooling: Bachelor of Administration or in order or degree in psychology
§ § Experience: Desirable experience in recruitment 1 to 3 years
§ § § English: Advanced
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience in managing candidates end to end recruitment process
- business requirements survey
- Lifting profiles
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.