We are in the midst of a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients to apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise, you’ll grow your career while solving clients’ biggest challenges.
Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of career opportunities in our strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security or operations businesses.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. As a Technology Analyst, you’ll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way.
Your specific responsibilities will vary based on your alignment but a typical day may include:
- Creating and delivering platform and custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex technology challenges
- Building bold new business models via application management and implementation services
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures to meet their ever-changing business needs
- Building Proof of Concept for new or emerging technologies at a client site
- Utilizing existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco, HP and IBM – to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied research and development
- Consistent track record of outstanding academic performance
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork in a military or civilian setting
- Preferred majors include:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering disciplines
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Data Analytics / Data Science / Big Data
- Business Administration majors with technical proficiency
- Internship or academic experience with programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby), modern web technologies (Cloud, AI, Robotics, Angular), ERP software packages, or similar technical proficiencies