Accenture is a leading global company that provides business consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Our main goal is to collaborate with our clients to turn them into high performance organizations. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and has approximately 373,000 employees worldwide. The position is to work in Mexico, specifically in Mexico City.
The Procurement Operations Analyst integrates the various purchasing functions that range from strategic short-term supply activities and auction services to long-term activities, purchase transaction processing and procurement authorization.
• Customer relationship management while working in a team environment.
• management skills
• Problem resolution. You will be part of the leading procurement organization
• Experts in global purchases
• Strategies, technology implementation and change management.
• Process and transaction support
• Execute the cash purchase process for general expenses categories, from low to medium level.
• Manage specifications, using the standards specified by the client and the agreement templates, for the provision of specific goods or services online.
• Negotiation to obtain the best value for money, through the execution of standardized processes of cash purchase,
• Appropriate cash purchase and negotiation tools.
• Knowledge in the quotation process, including the selection of suppliers
With the great talent that our people possess, they not only develop important careers, but they offer their talents and abilities to help clients and communities around the world. If you want to be part of a company in constant growth, do not hesitate to send us your CV or that of someone you know who you think might be interested in the proposal.
We will contact you shortly!
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by legislation.