DARE TO BE PART OF THE CHALLENGE!! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
We are looking for People Advisor Specialist.
Coach line managers and career counselors, enable them to guide employees, facilitate engagement, people programs and activities. Provide advisory support to executives. Manage employee life cycle activities i.e. employee orientation, integration and engagement activities, annual Performance Achievement PIP and associated compensation processes. Develop and execute employee satisfaction initiatives. Handle employee concerns and queries by promoting HR contact center as first point of contact.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
- Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Lead team of People Advisors and Client Account HR Leads as required
- Ensure career planning and development for employees
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
- Deliver employee Orientation and Integration
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal Role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond/Global/Foundation clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
- Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross-DTE, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
- Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
- May provide end to end service delivery of all Mobility Services at a global level and accountable for coordination, delivery, employee satisfaction, prioritization and escalation for HR activities related to mobility services at a global level
Administration, Human Resurces or Industrial Engineer (with administrative experience) majors
Experience participating in different activities in parallel (at school or in current job)
Experience in Organizational Development / Talent Management / Engagement / and HR topics in general / Compensation (nice to have)
Good interpersonal skills / good communication skills
Hight frustration tolerance
Ability to work in teams but also able to work in an autonomous way
Ability or potential for innovation
Agility for execution