Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Summary :
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Deal Support helps deal teams strategize and execute to drive profitability and achieve client goals through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial proposals.
Role Description :
The S&PP Bid Manager uses deep sales process and offering expertise to manage the opportunity sales pursuit throughout the full sales lifecycle. This includes establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordination of all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process, and support for negotiations and closing activities.
What will be your main activities?
- Bring expertise in navigating deals through the sales process and identify key elements required for successful deal pursuits. Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and drive effective collaboration across the deal team, optimizing the use of business development funds and driving compliance with Accenture's sales processes.
- Provide independent confirmation that the steps & elements of a particular pursuit leverage best practices and are aimed at convincing the client, neutralizing competition, addressing 3rd party feedback & gaining Accenture approval.
- Drive development of the overarching workplan across all workstreams, including qualification, proposal development, pricing, competitive intelligence, solutioning and legal/contract management.
- Facilitate collaborative decision-making, using real-time reporting of progress of milestones to close, fueling open and transparent communication across Accenture and client stakeholders to ensure mutual alignment and momentum (value + speed) to close.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Develop consistent cadence and communications across the deal team, to enhance unification across Accenture pursuit team, eliminating internal boundaries to help the deal team think holistically to bring the right mix of Accenture solution and assets to enable and effect the best outcome for the client and Accenture.
- Proactively foster good communication and interaction with key stakeholders in the company Key sales service areas may include: Qualification, Win Strategy Development, Pursuit Mobilization, BD Planning and Management, Review and Approval Management, Client Support Services and Pursuit Close Out.
- May manage small teams and/or work efforts.
What are the requirement & Skill competencies?
- Proven program and /or sales program management
- Proven to collaborate and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment – internally and with clients
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Your qualifications and experiences required:
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience in project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.