Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
WORK YOU’LL DO:
Within our growing SAP Team, you will be challenged to be the best version of yourself and will be a key actor in projects by actively engaging with clients and translating their needs to create maximum value out of SAP Products.
As an SAP- wonder, you will be assigned and trained to cover below areas:
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide support for SAP FI/CO module, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Prepare functional specification and work closely with different teams (eg: ABAP)
- Perform SAP configuration and carry out necessary tests
- Support user in UAT (End user testing)
- Provide training to key users
- Update training documents
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Are able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting SAP FICO core modules (FI-AR/AP/GL, Profit center and cost center accounting, Closing and reporting)
- Experience in FI integration with other SAP modules like SAP MM, LE, SD, PP, etc.
- Experience in Financial Month end activities
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- SAP FI certification is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.