Senior Finance & Controlling Consultant
Ebene Job No. r00098083
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide support for SAP FI/CO module, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Prepare functional specification and work closely with different teams (eg: abap)
- Perform SAP configuration and carry out necessary tests
- Support user in UAT (End user testing)
- Provide training to key users
- Update training documents
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Are able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Training will be provided to all selected candidates.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting SAP FICO core modules (FI-AR/AP/GL, Profit center and cost center accounting, Closing and reporting)
- Experience in FI integration with other SAP modules like SAP MM, LE, SD, PP, etc.
- Experience in Financial Month end activities
- Understanding of accounting business processes.
- SAP FI certification is a plus