Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Review the changes before CAB
- Coordinate with the stakeholders on the outstanding information
- Approve the change in tool
- Drive CAB meeting
- Do the final validation of the change window
- Provide final approval on the change
- Ensure CMDB is update
- Metric & ReportingDrive Process Improvement
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Problem solving skill
- Management Skill
- Multi-tasking skill
- Ability to work independently
- Good team player
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a relevant field with an understanding of the business processes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.