Are you our ideal candidate?
▪ Fluent English language.
▪ Experience in Windows and Linux server operating systems in Datacenter level implementations (2016/2019).
▪ Expert level in Active directory, DNS services, DHCP services.
▪ Understanding of Datacenter level virtualized solutions based on VMware and Hyper-V.
▪ Basic to intermediate knowledge Linux (Red Hat/Ubuntu server) deployment and administration will be an advantage.
▪ Knowledge in Backup and Web filtering technologies will be an advantage.
▪ Certifications and working knowledge of Cloud-based technologies is an advantage – Microsoft/Google/AWS
▪ Understanding of Networking fundamentals – IP Addressing & Network topologies.
▪ Ability to proactively identify and solve problems logically and autonomously (e.g. troubleshooting, root cause analysis, remediations).
▪ Notions of ITIL-based processes or certification (v3 Foundation level or up) will be an advantage.
▪ Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame.
▪ Ability to work in international and cross-cultural team and environment.
▪ Communicative, with good time management and prioritization skills.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.