Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
WORK YOU’LL DO:
Within our growing SAP Team, you will be challenged to be the best version of yourself and will be a key actor in projects by actively engaging with clients and translating their needs to create maximum value out of SAP Products.
As an SAP- wonder, you will be assigned and trained to cover below areas
Roles and responsibilities
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
- Bring your best thinking to support the client's needs and your team's goals
- Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Write programming code that brings new apps to life in SAP platform
- Fix any bugs that creep into any old or new code
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Keep well-written records describing how the software works, any special configurations, and how to troubleshoot
- Ramp-up on SAP ABAP programming and able to apply prior knowledge of programming and SQL languages to eventually code in SAP ABAP
- BSc Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Computing or any related IT Degree
- Applied knowledge of at least one currently used programming language (such as Java, C++, C#, Python, or others)
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Applied knowledge of database manipulation using SQL (such as on MS SQL, mySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or others)
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge of SAP ABAP programming not mandatory (Training will be provided to all selected candidates)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quickly and combine them fast
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.